Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shin Yamato Damacy Ep. 2.5 - Blind Date Part 2!


It is out! Episode 2.5 of Shin Yamato Damacy! Brian and Mariko go out for 刺身 (sashimi) and then カラオケ (karaoke). (Also available on YouTube.)

Go see the first part of this Blind Date episode if you haven't already.

This episode it a little long, but totally worth it. I remember using pen and paper a lot to when my wife and I first started going out. なつかしい!

Luka's style really comes out in this video. Luka is way better at letting things happen and filming it. I was more of a gonzo journalist. So I could have never made an episode like this.

Not to mention that sound effect. Whenever I hear that sound effect, I think of Luka. If you don't know what I'm taking about, go see The Legend of Ultraman or Vanity Project 2.

Excellent episode. I can't wait to see what's next for SYD!

No comments: